The menstrual cup is a real alternative to menstrual tampons much more comfortable, environmentally friendly and economical.
- It's a small cup, a receptacle that collects blood inside of the vagina and that is positioned in the vagina, just at the base, folding it for introduced.
- Fold in 2, put it inside, gently removed, empty it and put it back agina. Rince it with water for cleaning or lubricate it.
- medical silicone platinum, it is neutral and inert and contains no dyes or chemicals.
- The FDA certification recognized product safety to health.
- Soft it adapts perfectly to your movements and anatomy. Malleable, it follows your body and respect the shape and width of the vagina.
- It respects your vagina and lubrication, it does not dry out the vagina.
- It is ideal for Active Women and Sportive ones (particularly for swimming, so that the chlorine rises through the wire buffer and damages your vagina).
- Adapted to your vagina and your flow: it is as wide as your vagina and 2 sizes exist to better manage your flow.
- It easily keeps 12 hours and you can sleep with. (tampons should not keep more than 6 hours)
- Change it 2 times less often than a tampon. 1 to 2 times a day according to the flow.
- Easy to care, it is washed with soap and water to clean and sterilize at the end of the cycle.
- It last between 5 and 10 years if well maintained, so it is very profitable.
- Compared to the other menstrual cups:
- stem is long to those with retro-paid uterus. It is flexible so it does not interfere and does not hurt. It is not so hollow it can be cleaned easily and can be cut if necessary.
- lunette menstrual cup is smooth and without registration in relief, allowing a perfect cleaning.
- the ring from the top is not too thick and rigid so it does not hurt
- flexibility and anatomical shape cutting follows the movements completely, so there is no leaks on the edges and we do feels not but remains in place even during strenuous activity.
- the top small holes are drilled and will not clog, allowing easy removal without suction effect on the cervix.
This product do not contain, as per recipe, any substances included on the candidate list of substances of very high concern for authorisation (December 19, 2012) according to article 59 (1, 10) Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH) in amounts > 0,1 %.
See here lunette smaller size.
- CE markingFDA, food and drug administration
- Place of manufactureFinlande
Cyrielle D. published the 26/03/2022 following an order made on 01/03/2022
Je manque encore de pratique mais la cup remplie parfaitement sa fonction et est confortable
NADIA B. published the 14/09/2021 following an order made on 20/08/2021
pas encore essayé cette taille, seulement essayé la taille plus petite qui est très confortable et facile d'utilisation